Professional Numbing Anesthetic Cream PRO Numb 5% Lidocaine 50 gr.
The Best Topical Professional Anesthetic PRO Numb Cream 50 gr.
Professional Numbing Anesthetic Cream PRO Numb Anesthetic Cream is a non-prescription, topical anesthetic ointment used to provide temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with cosmetic tattooing.
Product detail: PRO NUMB Lidocaine 2,5% and Prilocaine 2,5% Totaly 5% Cream 50gr, Skin Numbing Topical Anesthetic Lidocaine 1.Application it is most appropriate to general laser surgery, semi permanent make up, hair removal, mole removal, MTS, skin needle, removal of abnom and freckle, peeling condylom removal, general surgical treatment, mosaic surgery, fraxel laser,
How To Apply Professional Anesthetic Cream:
Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin this will help the cream penetrate. Dry area completely.
- It is best to do this in advance at home.
- Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly. A good amount is when the cream fully covers the area to be treated.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave it on for 30-45minutes. Some users try to shorten the time but it can reduce the effective duration of the numbing cream.
- Remove the plastic wrap and wipe the cream off.
For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; it is recommended to split the tattoo into 3 hour sessions and apply and remove the cream to each section prior to starting. In a 9 hour day split into 3 x 3 hour sessions and 3 tubes of cream.
Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Only leave on broken skin for 30 minutes at a time.
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8″ or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream form drying off.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1- 4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
What Does It Feel Like After Using a Numbing Cream?
Once the numbing cream is active and the tattoo artist begins tattooing, you should feel minimal to nil pain for the first 45 minutes to an hour.The numbing effect with gradually reduce over the next hour or two.Think wisely where you use the cream, where it will be most effective especially if you have a larger design. For example, if you have work to do on your elbows, under the arms, knee’s, than that might be the best place to begin tattooing first while experiencing the maximum effect of the numbing agent.
WHAT IS PRILOCAINE?
Prilocaine is an amino amide type of local anesthetic with a fast onset of action. It is pharmacologically similar to lidocaine and both can be combined for topical application (Emla cream) prior to a dermal filler injection. Although both are equally safe and effective anesthetics, prilocaine’s onset of action is slower than lidocaine. However, the former is excreted more rapidly and has lower cardiotoxicity. Lidocaine is widely used in the US, while European countries seem to prefer Prilocaine.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Amide-type local anaesthetics like prilocaine and lidocaine relieve pain by interfering with nerve excitation and conduction. It works by blocking sodium (Na+) current through direct interaction with voltage-gated Na+ channels. The injectable form of prilocaine is often used in dentistry, while a combination of lidocaine and prilocaine is also formulated in topical preparation for dermal anaesthesia. It is rapidly metabolised in the liver and excreted in the urine.
Spot testing is urged.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow.
Keep out of children’s reach.
Do not use if you:
*Have history of liver disease or impairment,
*Have allergy or sensitivity to any of the components
of this product.
Stop use if irritation, redness or swelling occurs.
Contact a doctor if condition
does not improve in 7 days.